Taal: Nederlands Language: English Follow me on Twitter Like me on FacebookFollow me on YouTube
logo

Reference images

A good reference image is one in which I can see enough of the details. This can be a digital photo or a scanned photo. Some subject won't be suitable for small format canvases. Please contact me with any questions on the suitability of a reference photo, or for a free non-committal price quote.


terms and conditions

Before I start I request an advance patment of 40% to cover time and material costs. If you, for any reason, decide to cancel a commission after I have started working on it, the advance can not be refunded. When the painting is done you can send me the remaining 60% after which the drawing or painting will be carefully packaged and shipped.